Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011... year of changes... again...

So it's been a long while since I have posted anything. I guess I have let "life" get in the way. And like the title says, changes... again. 

But now that I sit and think about what that means, I come to the conclusion that things are ALWAYS changing. My kids are getting older. I'm getting older ( yes I admit I am "old", but not really) so that brings on more changes. 

2010 was an interesting year. Kyle driving and all that comes with that. Ally starting High School. Me coming to the decision to change jobs. Lots of change.

But 2011 has it's own changes... 

I started a new job. Kyle is one year away from 18. Ally will be driving soon.  

Who knows what else will come.

But I know this. God will be with me every step of the way. Just as he has been. He will be who I turn to in the times of stress and worry if the right choice is being made. 

So while we are just over 2 months into 2011, I know that no matter what, I will make it. God will be my guide. 

I may still worry at times, but that comes from the Mom in me. And.... God will lead me through that...   

Jen
Lamentations 3:25

No comments:

Post a Comment